Participate with the maintenance manager in setting preventive and predictive periodic plans for Olympic Group.
To apply for this vacancy, please visit:
• Participates with the maintenance manager in setting preventive and predictive periodic plans and programs of electric maintenance for all factory tools and supervising their execution
• Analyzes the frequent failures, diagnosing its causes, suggesting suitable treats and supervising corrective action to decrease the probability of those failures
• Coordinates with maintenance manager the technical specifications for all electric spare parts needed to be purchased and their alternatives
• Monitors pre-maintenance preparation and coordinating with the warehouse for quick providing of spare parts
• Follows up inspection reports and supervising the performance of workers in repairing failures that could retard production and reasons of those failure and their repeatability
• Estimates the electric section budget and reporting to the maintenance manager, following up the section expanses and achieving cost reductions
• Develops profile of all information for each tool
• Provides tools of the section
• Commits technical rules
• Delivers daily maintenance requests to the technicians
• Sets maintenance works assigned to production department
• Working on cost reduction of the product through maintenance activities
• Recommends the organizing spare parts warehouse
• Improves workers performance through appropriate trainings
• Introduces efficient Maintenance methods.
• Initiates and directs procedures to increase the section output.
Effective Communication - Decision Making - Computer Literate - Flexibility and ability to learn - Planning and Organising skills - Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines - Ability to motivate others - achievement oriented and focused on producing results