Maintenance Engineer For Hyma Plastic Group
Hyma Plastic company is a leading manufacturer and marketer of Polyethylene products and services with a local and worldwide presence.
02.02.2012 | Cairo, Egypt | Hyma Plastic Group
- Maintenance Engineer will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform
preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. They will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors, and
• Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc. as needed.
• Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.
• Able to set up and operate welders, drill press, grinder, hand tools and other metal working equipment.
• Fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment.
• Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and
• Have at least 3 years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair. .
• Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
• Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
• Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate is an asset.
• Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant is an asset.
• Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50#.
• Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations 175 feet.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
• The employee is regularly exposed to dusty conditions.
• The employee is regularly exposed to high noise environments.
• The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather in all conditions.
• The employee will regularly be exposed to chemicals used in the process.
- Maintenance Engineer For Hyma Plastic Group
- Online since
- 02.02.2012 15:13:02
- Available until
- Apply until
To see contact data please Log In – you can Sign Up free of charge
More from this categories