HR Generalist For Aria Systems
Aria Systems is an innovative developer of comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning software specifically designed for the Apparel.
09.01.2012 | Giza, Egypt | Aria Systems
• Recruitment Process: Recruit, interview, test & select candidates to fill vacant positions.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation through Aria Induction training and explaining to the new employee his responsibilities to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Creating new employee personal data file.
• Creating Job description template for every job title & writing its activities.
• Measuring the employee satisfaction KPI "Semi-annually".
• Follow-up employees attendance and personal issues.
• Responsible for achieving HR Key Objectives.
• Assist in the process improvement.
• Resignation process "conduct exit meeting & discuss reasons for resignation".
• Collect training needs,Prepare training plans & schedule Internal training.
• Reporting to the company's President.
• B.sc Business Administration, Human Resources Major.
• Human Resources Diploma is preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in the same field.
• Fluent in English both writing & speaking.
• Excellent Computer skills.
• Able to perform under pressure & can work under stress.
• Able to work unsupervised or in a team environment.
• Hard working, reliable and creative.
• Excellent communication skills.
- HR Generalist For Aria Systems
- Online since
- 09.01.2012 14:46:51
- Available until
- Apply until
To see contact data please Log In – you can Sign Up free of charge
More from this categories