Oversee, develop, implement and maintain Scib Paints' wide HSE management system.
02.11.2011 | Cairo | Scib Paints
• Responsible for overseeing, developing, implementing and maintaining the company wide HSE management system based on integration and adaptation of recognized HSE management systems criteria.
• Manages the company’s emergency program activities, including the departmental and company wide business continuity plans and departmental emergency and fire plans.
• Interacts and consults with the section heads on appropriate HSE management systems elements.
• Initiate and develops training programs, policies, workplace procedures and guidelines related to HSE management systems issues.
• Develops practical solutions to resolve departmental HSE issues and recommends courses of action.
• Develops assessment mechanisms for regular reports on HSE management systems issues for the top management. Researches and writes reports and recommendations for enhancements or changes to existing systems.
• Responsible for the HSE emergency response program, including emergency pager duty.
• Stays up-to date with changes applicable in HSE legislation and emerging issues/trends in HSE management systems concepts.
• Manages the training, evaluating, and discipline of HSE Management Systems Staff.
• Must have sound knowledge of Environment, Safety, ETP and quality assurance practices.
• Must be comfortable with commercial matters, auditing, liasoning with Govt officials and negotiations with vendors.
• Should show willingness to learn and contribute to new initiatives.
Education: Engineering or Science
- Safety Engineer
- Online since
- 02.11.2011 14:13:44
- Available until
- Apply until
To see contact data please Log In – you can Sign Up free of charge
More from this categories